Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018: Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/ Counselling Board- 2018 has announced Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling Information Brochure along with the admission schedule 2018. All candidates who have qualified in NEET UG Entrance exam 2018 can fill the online registration form which is available from 18th June 2018.
Here in this article, we are providing all latest information related to Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling 2018.
Quick Update 19/06/2018:- Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling Schedule 2018 has announced now. Check it from below.
|Rajasthan state neet 2018||total center – 150||candidates applied – 99844|
Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling 2018
- 2 Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 Important Dates
- 3 Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2018
- 3.1 Rajasthan NEET Counselling Official Information Booklet 2018
- 3.2 Rajasthan NEET Counselling Required Documents:
- 3.3 Rajasthan MBBS BDS Counselling 2018 Procedure
- 3.4 Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission Round 2 Counselling
- 3.5 Overview of Rajasthan NEET counselling 2018
- 3.6 Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018 Registration Form
- 4 Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018 Schedule
- 6 Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment
- 7 Rajasthan MBBS BDS 2018 Merit List
The counselling for Rajasthan MBBS is going to run to their state seats within the government in addition to private schools that amount up to total around 2075 health and 1190 dental seats. Nominees will need to fill out the practice of online application and pick satisfying so as to be in a position to attend the counselling sessions.
Admission of applicants to Rajasthan MBBS 2018 is likely to likely probably soon be accepted on the grounds of both NEET UG 2018 scores and also the preferences of their candidates throughout filling the options online. Nominees must, so, fill within their decisions depending on their NEET score.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 Important Dates
|Start date for filling of on-line registration form and deposition of|
required fees including choice filling at the website
It is a mandatory step for subsequent process of allotments.
A candidate who does not register will not be eligible for
allotment in any round or mop-up round
|18th June 2018|
|Last date for depositing the registration fees through e-Mitra CSC network / Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card||27th June 2018 (5.00) PM|
|Indicative allotment information (based on the choices filled by the registered candidates upto 24.06.2018, 5.00 pm)||25th June 2018 (5.00) PM|
|Last date for submitting the on-line registration form at the website (including filling up and saving of the choices / changing the filled choices multiple times)||27th June 2018|
(auto-locking of choices at 11.45 pm)
|Printing of the on-line registration form after auto-locking of the choices filled and saved by the candidates||28th June 2018 onwards|
|Publishing of merit list (State, PH, Defence/PM, ST-STA/TSP, NRI, all categories)||28th June 2018|
|Document verification (non-laminated) before the Board for PH, Defence/PM, ST-STA and NRI candidates||30th June 2018 (9:00 AM)|
|Publishing of First round allotment information on website||6th July 2018|
|Printing of allotment letter, on-line, through website, by the candidates||5th to 9th July 2018|
|Reporting by candidates at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur against first round counselling for deposition of original documents (non-laminated), Demand draft of the prescribed fees and 2 copies of Registration form along with all relevant documents (self attested)||7th to 9th July 2018 (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM)|
|Appearance before the Medical board and joining at the allotted College||10th to 12th July 2018|
|Commencement of classes||1st August 2018|
|Second Round of Seat Allotment||Between 15th to 26th July 2018|
|Mop-up Round of Seat Allotment||Between 4th to 8th August 2018|
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2018
Rajasthan The practice of entrance into Rajasthan MBBS 2018 will come from the next week of June 2018 tentatively. Rajasthan MBBS 2018 is likely to soon probably likely be ran to your state quota seats. Nominees need to fill out the form of Rajasthan NEET 2018 in order to meet the requirements for the practice of entrance. All candidates who may have filled the form will be contained within the merit list of Rajasthan MBBS 2018.
The candidates belonging to both physically disabled and citizenship classes, whose titles will probably soon likely be included from their state merit list, might need to wait for the record confirmation session of Rajasthan MBBS entrance 2018.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Official Information Booklet 2018
Candidates recorded in their state merit list will likely probably soon be qualified to go to the counselling sessions of Rajasthan MBBS entrance 2018. Counselling for Rajasthan MBBS 2018 entrance is very likely to start at the past week of June 2018.
Admission to Rajasthan NEET 2018 for roughly 2075 health and 1190 dental seats inside the private and government colleges of this state. Rajasthan MBBS 2018 admission will be dependent upon the NEET UG scores and also the applicants’ seminar preferences while replenishing the online application form. Candidates may check here for all of the important points associated with Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2018.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Required Documents:
- Receipt issued by e-Mitra/CSC Kiosk containing the Token number.
- NEET 2017 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark Sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark certificate or any other certificate showing date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th Class)
- Certificate/Document providing candidates eligibility as selected by the candidate while filling the application form.
- Copy of Photo ID (Voter ID/Aadhar ID/Passport/Driving License, etc)
- Valid Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate, if application
- 4 Passport Size Photos
- PH certificate, if applicable, from a Govt. Medical college of Rajasthan State
- WDP/WPP certificates, if applicable
- Bond as per the applicable Proforma
- Any other relevant certificates.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Counselling 2018 Procedure
- The applicants will need to fill out the online form of Rajasthan MBBS BDS 2018.
- After filling out the application, applicants will need to fill from your options of institutes engaging in Rajasthan NEET BDS counselling 2018.
- Nominees may alter their decisions before locking them.
- Rajasthan NEET merit list 2018 category-wise will be displayed for each counselling around composed of the names of applicants permitted wait this specific form of counselling.
- Candidates are then asked to document to the counselling venue on the dates, and two hard copies of the online registration form, each of the vital documents in original, and also require DD of their fees that are prescribed.
- The government may then confirm the records of their candidates. All candidates whose records are all verified will soon probably be included from the seat allotment checklist.
- Nominees whose names will be mentioned from the seat allotment list will subsequently download their allotment report and letters to the delegated faculty.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission Round 2 Counselling
The Round two Counselling to your admission into the MBBS/BDS is going to undoubtedly soon likely probably be done in offline manner. The qualified applicants are needed to make it to the counselling venue i.e. RUHS College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Jaipur depending on their category and also program are listed below.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Round two Counselling Allotment Result 2018 is going to undoubtedly likely probably soon be updated here.
Rajasthan MBBS / BDS Round 2 Guidelines for DD
The candidates that are being Offered seats in BDS application in Rajasthan government Cosmetic schools have to create D-d of one yr fee (as mentioned below) during coverage in RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. The candidates need to create their name, State merit no more. The rest part of the fees involving warning money, hostel fees, and additional fees etc.. has got to be filed by the candidates at the allocated faculty during the 2nd round of counselling to 24 & 25 August 2018.
Overview of Rajasthan NEET counselling 2018
|Category||State Counselling 2018 – MBBS/BDS|
|Exam||NEET UG 2018|
|Exam Conducting Authority||CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Examination (2018)|
|Counselling for State Quota seats Authority||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur|
|All India and Central Pool Quota seats Counselling Authority||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Admissions Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||06th May 2018|
|Article||Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018|
|Date of CBSE NEET 2018 Results||05th June 2018|
|NEET Official Website||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
|Rajasthan NEET counselling website||www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018 Registration Form
In order Have the Ability to engage in Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018, applicants will have to fill out a counselling form. The shape will be for sale in the online style in July 2018. In that period, candidates may input their decisions of health / dental colleges. The result of the primary round of allotments is likely to probably soon be released on September 5, 2018.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking entrance to Rajasthan MBBS BDS 2018 needs to be citizens of India.
- Nominees should be 17 decades old on or before December 31, 2018, to meet the requirements for Rajasthan NEET admission 2018.
- The candidates shouldn’t be significantly a lot more than 25 years old according to May 7, 2018.
- The candidates should be bonafide citizens of Rajasthan which necessitates the candidates to meet at least one of their exemptions mentioned below:
1. The applicants should have studied for the previous three decades of qualifying examination like a normal student in any institution accepted by their state of Rajasthan.
2. The father/mother of this candidate was living for a continuous time period of 10 years at Rajasthan and the offender has studied in virtually any established educational institute of Rajasthan for five years at least with this age.
3. The candidates that are bona fide residents of Rajasthan, however, analyzing at different states as a result of parents in every India Services.
4. Nominees that are wards of Indian Defense/Para-Military personnel/Judge of Rajasthan High court registered in Rajasthan and functioning there during the right time of the previous period of admission of the online enrollment form for Rajasthan NEET 2018 may also be eligible.
- Qualified the Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology with English.
- Candidates should also have passed from the above-mentioned subjects separately and must have got no less than 50 percent marks aggregate (unreserved) inside these at the qualifying examination. Physically Handicapped (PH) booked category candidates are needed to procure an aggregate of 40 percent at the presented subjects, whereas the un-reserved PH applicants would need to get an aggregate of 45 percent at the exact same to be qualified to receive Rajasthan MBBS BDS 2018 admission.
- Candidates should have got the mandatory minimum percentile from the NEET 2018 UG examination.
Minimum Percentile Required
Minimum Percentile Required
ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018 Schedule
Nominees those wanting to use for Rajasthan NEET counselling in Rajasthan state can assess the program listed below. This really is a tentative program, even after publishing officially we’ll upgrade it. Nominees prepared to engage in Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018 should Observe these dates mentioned here:
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018 Fee
Applicants will probably have to pay for a non refundable counseling fee of INR 2000 (INR 1200/for SC, ST kind candidate of Rajasthan state domicile) + E Mitra service charges (as applicable) in any E Mitra / CSC kiosk centre licensed by the federal government of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in/ (through ie only).
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Seat Reservation 2018
Allowed for a variety of categories. 21 percent of seats are earmarked for the candidates from this non-creamy coating of additional backward classes, 16 percent of seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, and 12% for applicants by the Scheduled Tribes. 1 percent of seats are reserved for applicants that are wards of shield employees. There’s just a horizontal reservation of 5 percent to the handicapped and 25 percent for females across each category.
|Special Backward Classes||5%|
|Defence/Para Military Personnel of Rajasthan||1%|
The Nominees those will assert for the book category benefit need to generate the appropriate record issued by the competent jurisdiction.
15 percent of seats Government schools will probably be booked for MBBS/BDS classes under Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018. Out of this total 2-4 seats, 4 at each State Medical College of Rajasthan to get MBBS classes will likely probably be earmarked for applicants selected under State government pool.
NEET Seat Allotment Letter 2018 for Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions
Later Then contenders could have the net option filling prefer the seat allotment. Depending on your options full of the candidate, reserve criteria & admission scorecard contenders are certain to obtain their seat allotment to the state website.
Rajasthan NEET counselling 2018 Will be initiated from the next week of July 2018 through online style. The entrance into us government, private and termed universities will likely probably soon be offered on the grounds of both NEET score. The counselling is going to run to the seats staying from the 15 percent AIQ counselling from their state. Within this guide, applicants can find the whole information on Rajasthan NEET 2018 counselling.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment
The seat allotment procedure for NEET 2018 Rajasthan State Counselling is likely to be stored in an online manner. Nominees that successfully concur NEET 2018 and also are a domicile of Rajasthan, may take part in the counselling procedure. The Merit List will be prepared with regard to the minimal percentile obtained from the NEET 2018 in every type (depending on RUHS ordinance along with MCI tips ) and the sequence of choices/ options observable by the candidates in the online type.
The counselling for 85% quota Seats in Rajasthan is going to be supplied via NEET national level entrance examination. Candidates need to fulfill out the Rajasthan counselling form to take part in the NEET state Consolidation counselling. The seats will be allocated to the candidates based on marks secured by them at the written exam. The jurisdiction will probably print the merit list for those candidates that are qualified for the counselling. The enrollment could be done through online style. The enrollment fee will probably be Rs. 2, 000 /(Rs. 1200/for SC/ST) that will be nonrefundable.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS 2018 Merit List
Merit list 2018 to be published on July 21*, for its candidates who’ve enrolled for Rajasthan MBBS admission 2018. The Rajasthan MBBS merit list exhibits say merit position, NEET roll number, category, titles of applicants, symbols procured in NEET 2018.
Candidates that have procured minimum necessary percentile from the NEET UG examination and have completed the practice of replenishing the application form of Rajasthan MBBS 2018 is likely to soon likely probably be contained from their state merit list. All candidates whose names will come from the Rajasthan MBBS BDS merit list 2018 should be in a position to go to the counselling sessions.
Raj NEET Counselling 2018 MBBS BDS: The aspirants Can Get/download the NEET score Card 2018, Rajasthan NEET Cut-off 2018Given by the CBSE. The candidates that meet the cut off marks just selected from the NEET 2018 Rank Card. Here We’re mentioning the Rajasthan NEET Counselling Program 2018, Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission Counselling Method, record necessary for state Wise NEET Counselling 2018 & other people in the Report.
Admission under Management/NRI seats
The qualified NRI applicants Who qualified in NEET 20 17 and selected for entrance under 15 percent management/NRI seats need to complete entrance formalities like deposition of D d, initial records medical examination directly in their various allocated faculty by 4 August 20 17 and in addition have to submit initial affidavit/NRI newspapers till 7 August 20 17. There’s not any limitation of this domicile status.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2018 for MBBS BDS Seat Allotment
The procedure for online registration, record verification, website filling, Seat allotment & linking. The chosen candidates from the admission evaluation Want to acquire their result on your state website. For the counselling. The officers intended to run exactly the Raj NEET 2018 Counselling at June.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Seat Matrix 2018
Participating Institutes Rajasthan Counselling 2018
Government Medical and Dental Colleges
Name of the College
SMS Medical College, Jaipur
Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
RNT Medical College, Udaipur
Government Medical College, Kota
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
Dr. SN Medical College, Jodhpur
RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar
RUHS College of Dental Sciences, Jaipur
Private Medical and Dental Colleges
Name of the College
National Institute of Medical Science and Research, Jaipur
Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur
Pacific Medical College and Hospital, Bhilo ka Bedla, Udaipur
Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences and Research centre, Jaipur
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur
Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital, Udaipur
American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Bedwas
Darshan Dental College, Udaipur
Eklavya Dental College, Kotputli
Geetanjali Dental College, Udaipur
Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur
Jodhpur Dental College, Jodhpur
Maharaja Ganga Singh DC, Ganganagar
Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, Jaipur
NIMS Dental College, Jaipur
Pacific Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur
Pacific Dental College & Research center, Udaipur
Rajasthan Dental College, Jaipur
RR Dental College, Udaipur
Surendra Dental College, Ganganagar
Vyas Dental College, Jodhpur
Check other States NEET Counselling & Merit List Status
|State / Union Territory||NEET State Quota Counselling Status||State-wise Cut off & Merit List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Available Soon||To be released|
|Andhra Pradesh||Dr. NTR University of Health and Science||Andhra Pradesh Merit List 2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar||To be released|
|Assam||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam||Assam NEET Merit List 2018|
|Bihar,||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Bihar NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chandigarh||Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab||Chandigarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chhattisgarh||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Delhi||Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMSC), the University of Delhi||Delhi NEET Merit List 2018|
|Goa||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa||To be released|
|Gujarat||Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC)||Gujarat NEET Merit List 2018|
|Haryana||PT. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Haryana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh University||Himachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)||J&K NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jharkhand,||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Karnataka,||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)||Karnataka NEET Merit List 2018|
|Kerala||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala||KEAM NEET Merit List 2018|
|Madhya Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education||Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Maharashtra||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Maharashtra||Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2018|
|Manipur||Directorate of Health Science, Government of Manipur||To be released|
|Meghalaya||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Meghalaya||To be released|
|Odisha,||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board||Odisha NEET Merit List 2018|
|Puducherry||Centralised Admission Committee||To be released|
|Punjab||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot||Punjab NEET Merit List 2018|
|Rajasthan,||Rajasthan Medical Admission Board||Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2018|
|Sikkim||State HRD Ministry||Sikkim NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tamil Nadu||Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education||Tamilnadu NEET Merit List 2018|
|Telangana||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal||Telangana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tripura||RIMS (Imphal), AGMC (Agartala), Regional Dental College (Guwahati) Tripura Medical College — Separate lists by each college||To be released|
|Uttarakhand||H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun||Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Uttar Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh||UP NEET Merit List 2018|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board||West Bengal NEET Merit List 2018|