Assam NEET State Quota Counselling 2018: There’ll be two rounds of counselling from Assam NEET 2018 and also a mop around is going to be conducted in case the seats remain empty after both rounds of counselling. Assam NEET 2018 counselling is going to be run in offline manner. The candidates are going to be known as Assam NEET counselling 2018 according to with their state merit position. The position will be delegated to this aspirants on the grounds of these NEET UG 2018 score that signifies that the candidate that has graduated highest marks in NEET UG and also is really actually just a domicile of Assam state is going to be awarded the very first position etc.
|Assam NEET 2018||Total Centers – 45||Candidates Applied – 25126|
Assam NEET State Quota Counselling
Table of Contents
- 1 Assam NEET State Quota Counselling
- 2 Assam MBBS Admission 2018
- 3 Assam MBBS BDS Admission Dates 2018
- 4 Assam NEET Counselling 2018
- 5 Assam NEET Counselling 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Assam NEET Counselling Seat Reservation 2018
- 7 Assam NEET MBBS/BDS 2018 Counselling Registration
- 8 Assam NEET Counselling 2018 Procedure
- 9 Assam NEET Counselling Documents Required 2018
- 10 Assam NEET Counselling Schedule 2018
- 11 Assam NEET Spot Round Counselling 2018
- 12 Assam NEET Mop-up Counselling 2018
- 13 Assam MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
- 14 Assam NEET Counselling 2018 Seat allotment
- 15 Assam NEET Counseling seat matrix
The applicants need to submit their initial records and application at the time of counselling. The police may confirm the records throughout Assam NEET MBBS 2018 counselling procedure and the seat is likely to probably be allocated on the base of both merit-cum-preference. Assam NEET counselling 2018 will soon probably likely run for both the Government and Personal colleges.
Overview of Assam NEET counselling 2018
|Category||State Counselling 2018 – MBBS/BDS|
|Exam||NEET UG 2018|
|Exam Conducting Authority||CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Examination (2018)|
|Counselling for State Quota seats Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|All India and Central Pool Quota seats Counselling Authority||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Admissions Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||06th May 2018|
|Article||Assam NEET Counselling 2018|
|Date of CBSE NEET 2018 Results||05th June 2018|
|NEET Official Website||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
|Assam NEET counselling website||dmeassam.gov.in|
Assam MBBS Admission 2018
Assam NEET counselling 2018 Will soon be initiated from the second week of July 2018. The counselling for 85% state quota seats in various government and private schools and associations will likely probably soon be offered through the federal degree NEET admission exam. On the grounds of position accessed by the candidates at the exam, they are going to soon be known for your own counselling. Admission in MBBS and BDS courses will be offered and then the candidates that will can be found from the NEET UG exam. Nominees can find the comprehensive details on Assam NEET 2018 counselling by means of this report.
Total number of seats in the MBBS – 726 (State Quota Seat – 503)
Total number of seats in the BDS – 40 (State Quota Seat – 16)
Assam MBBS BDS Admission Dates 2018
|Assam MBBS Merit List 2018||Second week of June 2018*|
|Online Application release date||Second week of June 2018*|
|Last date to submit the application form||Third week of June 2018*|
|First Round of Counselling||June 25 – July 5, 2018*|
|Reporting at the allotted college||July 12, 2018*|
|Second Round of Counselling||July 15 – July 26, 2018*|
|Reporting at the allotted college||August 3, 2018*|
|Mop-Up Round (Subject to availability of seats)||August 4 – August 8, 2018*|
Assam NEET Counselling 2018
The merit list will soon be released by the running authority every day before the release of Assam MBBS form in 2018. The applicants whose title will be displayed from the merit list of Assam NEET 2018 will likely probably be permitted fulfil the enrollment form. The form of Assam NEET 2018 is likely to soon be released in the next week of June 2018.
The application form will likely soon probably be just released in online style and you will be filed during counselling that is likely to soon be run in offline manner. The final date to fulfill out the enrollment form to Assam MBBS admission 2018 are the next week of June 2018. It’s compulsory for applicants to fulfill out the form of Assam MBBS 2018 Counselling to be qualified to receive 85% State Quota seats.
The entrance to Assam MBBS 2018 is likely to likely probably soon be accepted on the grounds of merit because NEET UG 2018 score will likely probably be viewed together side the preferences filed by the applicants at the applying form of Assam NEET MBBS/BDS 2018.
Assam NEET Counselling 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Assam NEET 2018 have been expected to meet certain eligibility criteria. The Qualification mentioned is compulsory and applicants a failure to fulfill someone of those listed criteria is likely to probably soon likely be taken out of the approach.
·Citizen of Assam.
· The parent of these candidates should be surviving in Assam for less than twenty decades.
· The above condition won’t be related to son/daughter of all officers of All India Services employed in Assam.
·Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English at 10+2 standard.
· Applicant should have passed 10+2 with 60% marks and also for the applicants belonging to SC/ST(P)/ / ST(H)/ / OBC/MOBC minimum mandatory marks are 50 percent.
· The applicant needs to have studied in class 6 to 10 from the state of Assam.
·Qualified NEET 2018.
· Candidate shouldn’t be above 2 4 decades or below 17 decades old on December 31, 2018.
· To get SC/ST Candidates: The top age limitation mentioned previously is rested by 3 year old.
Minimum Required Percentile
|S. No.||Categories||Minimum Required Percentile|
|1.||General (UR)||50th Percentile|
(including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)
|3.||UR PwD||45th Percentile|
Assam NEET Counselling Seat Reservation 2018
The rest 60 percent of these seats are available for un-reserved applicants. Candidates claiming reservation under certain types needs to present authentic record encouraging their claim. The dental and medical seats inside the many governments and private colleges of this state are going to be booked in accordance with their state government requests. The seats will be booked for each category in the most faculty.
Candidates those can create the applicable document In service may get the power of their booking criteria.
Assam MBBS BDS Seat Reservation 2018
|S. No.||Category||Seat Reservation for MBBS course||Seat Reservation for BDS course|
|1.||Other Backward Classes/More other backward classes- Non-Creamy Layer (OBC/MOBC) – NCL|
|2.||Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%||7%|
|3.||Scheduled Tribes (Plains)- ST(P)||10%||10%|
|4.||Scheduled Tribes (Hills)- ST(H)||5%||5%|
*Horizontal Reservation; not to be counted as extra seats
Assam NEET MBBS/BDS 2018 Counselling Registration
2018 will likely probably soon be obtainable in the online style. Here Are the measures applicants Will Need to follow to fulfill out the application type –
1. Proceed into dmeassam.gov.in.
3. Read All the education and click “Apply Now”
4. Provide Details like private, academic, speech yet many others
5. Additionally, The candidates will need to incorporate the scanned image in this signature and photograph.
6. Verify Your own details and move to”Publish”
7. Later Successfully submitting the online form, applicants will need to take print from their E Challan and deposit prerequisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
8. It Really Is To be mentioned that the candidates will probably need to deposit INR 1240 (along side bank charges INR 60) as application fee to the 2nd morning after the effective admission of this form.
9. The Candidates will obtain the duplicate of challan revealing the trade i-d following the admission of commission.
10. Additionally, it’s suggested to the applicants to select the printout of this Assam MBBS/BDS 2018 Program Form.
- The dimensions of this picture needs to vary involving 35Kb into 20Kb
- Size of touch ought to vary between 30Kb to 15Kb.
- The arrangement of this signature and picture needs to Be .jpeg or even .jpg
- After completing all of the important points log in the ID of this candidate is going to be generated.
- The applicants have been advised to continue to preserve the password created during that time of earning log in ID.
- The login ID and password used in Assam MBBS 2018 Application Form
Assam NEET Counselling 2018 Procedure
- The candidates have to be present ahead of the selection committee for Assam MBBS counselling 2018.
- The applicants will be provided with a state merit position on the grounds of both NEET 2018 score.
- The applicants will be needed the counseling of Assam NEET 2018 according to their state merit position.
- The aspirants will need to clearly demonstrate their form and required documents to the government.
- It’s compulsory for applicants to create the initial copy of their documents together with the self-attested photocopies.
- The applicants must submit an application form fee of INR 500/as Assam MBBS 2018 counselling fee.
- If the records are verified and also the candidate is qualified afterwards he or she’ll be given a seat in line with this option he/she’s contributed during that time of Assam NEET counseling predicated on the seat accessibility.
- The government may print a seat allotment set after the counselling session that’ll confirm their entrance given they hit the allocated faculty on time with the essential records.
Assam NEET Counselling Documents Required 2018
The files Listed below will be filed During Assam NEET 2018 counselling. The applicants will be asked to create the unique copy of each one of these documents combined side just two self-attested photo copies. The applicants will be asked to submit the records during the time of counseling of Assam NEET 2018 for medical and dental courses. The compulsory initial documents must be filed in addition to the self-attested photo copies. The listing of files that will be required at Time of Assam NEET Counselling 2018 are awarded beneath:
- NEET UG 2018 scorecard
- NEET UG 2018 admit card
- Class 10 and Class 12 pass certificates
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets.
- Assam MBBS Application Form 2018
- Date of Birth certificate
- Identity Proof certificate (Driving Licence/PAN card/Voter ID/Adhaar card/Passport)
- Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority of Assam state, if applicable.
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Certificate of physical disability, if applicable.
Assam NEET Counselling Schedule 2018
|First Round of Counselling||17 July to 23 July 2018|
|Last Date of Joining Allotted College & Course|
|By 31 July 2018|
|Second Round of Counselling||19 August 2018|
(From 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
|Last Date of Joining Allotted College & Course|
|By 25 August 2018|
|Mop up Round by State||26 to 28 August 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Session||1 August 2018|
According to the Official information published in the former calendar year, there were two counselling rounds to its Assam NEET Admission 2018 and also a location around besides those two counselling sessions. Nominees that are already confessed or are chasing their MBBS or BDS class will not be allowed to take part in the stated location counselling around. Candidates will be advised to be there for their Assam NEET 2018 counselling around on the date assigned to them.
Assam NEET Spot Round Counselling 2018
Counselling And location entrance is going to be done contrary to the variety of MBBS/B. Nominees that are already confessed and chasing their MBBS or BDS class will be allowed to take part in the said counselling and also their seats in the admitted course and faculty shall stay unchanged.
Nominees Should appear for Assam NEET counselling and spot admission on the scheduled time and date together with all first reviews, mandatory entrance fee etc.. neglecting that no seat will be allocated within this counselling.
Assam NEET Mop-up Counselling 2018
Assam NEET Mop-up Counseling for the collection of applicants to MBBS/BDS classes from the Medical Faculties of Assam and also Regional Dental College, Guwahati against vacancy to its semester 2018 will likely be held at the employment of the Manager of Medical Education, Assam, six-mile, Khanapara, Guwahati.
The choice will be made provisionally subject to fulfilment of their prescribed eligibility criteria according to the Admission Rules. But, candidates selected throughout the prior round of Assam NEET counselling that who wish to modify their association depending on available vacancy as a way of merit can appear the mop up counseling.
Assam MBBS 2018 Counselling mop-up around Significant Points
Just the candidates that meet the criteria under 85% state quota seats is going to soon be qualified to receive mop-up around Assam MBBS counselling. Aspirants should appear at the place for Assam NEET counselling and spot admission on the dates If any candidate does not examine counselling venue in time, no entrance will be awarded Applicants should deposit the commission for Rs. 30,000 (approx) for spot admission fee to precisely exactly the exact same afternoon, No entrance will be awarded after August 31 for its session 2018.
Assam MBBS BDS Merit List 2018
The merit list may contain applicants that have qualified NEET 2018 with minimum necessary percentile and also have contributed Assam as their domicile when completing NEET 2018 form. The addition of the Assam MBBS merit list 2018 ensures that the candidate will be eligible to make an application for Assam MBBS form 2018. The candidates won’t be advised in regards to the merit list for the entrance of Assam NEET 2018 separately.
Here we will upload the link to Assam NEET MBBS & BDS 2018 merit list.
|Assam NEET MBBS merit list 2018||Not Available, Check Back Soon|
|Assam NEET BDS Merit List 2018||Not Available, Check Back Soon|
|NEET state wise Merit list||Check here|
Assam MBBS and BDS Rank wise Counselling Schedule 2018
Category-wise NEET Rank Eligibility
The subsequent category wise State Rank at NEET of applicants are simply called for its Assam NEET counselling and spot admission to be held October 2018.
DEED Agreement for Assam MBBS/ BDS Candidates
After conclusion of MBBS/BDS Course the offender might need to function their state Government for minimum amount of five (five) years upon offer of consultation at any State Government Service from the health insurance and Allied industry including agencies/institutions under NHM or some State/Central Government sponsored Scheme/s or at place thereof l (one) year-round ceremony at the conclusion of MBBS Course.
MBBS Candidates: In The event of any violation of the stipulations as previously mentioned hereinabove, the offender will probably be responsible to pay for a sum as reimbursement on Government of Assam, Health and Family Welfare Department.
Compensation Amount (MBBS Candidate): Rs. 30,00,000 (Rupees thirty lakhs)
Click here to Download Agreement Schedule-2 A
BDS Candidates: Regarding any violation of The stipulations and requirements as previously mentioned hereinabove, the offender will probably be responsible to Department.
Compensation Amount (BDS Candidate): Rs. 20,00,000 (Rupees twenty lakhs)
Click here to Download Agreement Schedule-2 B
Assam MBBS 2018 Fee Structure
|Fee charges||Amount (INR)|
|Provisional pass certificate fee||1000|
|Original pass certificate fee||5000|
Assam NEET Counselling 2018 Seat allotment
|SC (7 %)||41|
|ST (P) (10 %)||59|
|ST (H) Category (5 %)||29|
|OBC/ MOBC (15 %)||76|
|Freedom Fighter’s Quota||2|
|TGL/ Ex TGL||8|
|Char Area’s Quota||4|
|Physically Handicapped Quota 3 %||*|
Assam NEET Counseling seat matrix
Participating MBBS/BDS Colleges in Assam through NEET 2018
|College Name||Type||MBBS Seats (Availability)|
|Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh||Government||170|
|Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta Assam||Government||100|
|Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati||Government||156|
|Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Jorhat||Government||100|
|Silchar Medical College, Silchar||Government||100|
|Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur||Government||100|
|Name of the College||Management of College||Seats|
|Regional Dental College, Guwahati||Government||40|
Check other States NEET Counselling & Merit List Status
|State / Union Territory||NEET State Quota Counselling Status||State-wise Cut off & Merit List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Available Soon||To be released|
|Andhra Pradesh||Dr. NTR University of Health and Science||Andhra Pradesh Merit List 2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar||To be released|
|Assam||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam||Assam NEET Merit List 2018|
|Bihar,||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Bihar NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chandigarh||Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab||Chandigarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Chhattisgarh||Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Delhi||Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMSC), the University of Delhi||Delhi NEET Merit List 2018|
|Goa||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa||To be released|
|Gujarat||Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC)||Gujarat NEET Merit List 2018|
|Haryana||PT. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Haryana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh University||Himachal Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)||J&K NEET Merit List 2018|
|Jharkhand,||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board||Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Karnataka,||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)||Karnataka NEET Merit List 2018|
|Kerala||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala||KEAM NEET Merit List 2018|
|Madhya Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education||Madhya Pradesh NEET Merit List 2018|
|Maharashtra||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Maharashtra||Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2018|
|Manipur||Directorate of Health Science, Government of Manipur||To be released|
|Meghalaya||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Meghalaya||To be released|
|Odisha,||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board||Odisha NEET Merit List 2018|
|Puducherry||Centralised Admission Committee||To be released|
|Punjab||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot||Punjab NEET Merit List 2018|
|Rajasthan,||Rajasthan Medical Admission Board||Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2018|
|Sikkim||State HRD Ministry||Sikkim NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tamil Nadu||Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education||Tamilnadu NEET Merit List 2018|
|Telangana||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal||Telangana NEET Merit List 2018|
|Tripura||RIMS (Imphal), AGMC (Agartala), Regional Dental College (Guwahati) Tripura Medical College — Separate lists by each college||To be released|
|Uttarakhand||H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun||Uttarakhand NEET Merit List 2018|
|Uttar Pradesh||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh||UP NEET Merit List 2018|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board||West Bengal NEET Merit List 2018|